Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is awarded to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on tutsflow’s website for personal, non-commercial short viewing only. This is the awarded of a permission, not a change of title, and under this license you may not:
- Change or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on tutsflow’s website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary symbols from the materials, or sell the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any another server.
- This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these limitations and may be terminated by tutsflow at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed format.
The stuff on tutsflow’s web site are provided “as is”. Tutsflow makes no guarantee, expressed or indicate, and thus disclaims and negates all other warranties, covering without limitation, mean warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tutsflow does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall tutsflow or its suppliers be responsible for any loss (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on tutsflow’s Internet site, even if tutsflow or a tutsflow authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The stuff look on tutsflow’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tutsflow does not assure that any of the materials on its web site are correct, complete, or current. Tutsflow may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tutsflow does not, however, make any responsibility to update the materials.
Tutsflow has not studied all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by tutsflow of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to tutsflow’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.