Are you building an online marketplace website in WordPress?
In our Cartzilla review, we’ll take a look at a theme from MadrasThemes that makes an excellent option for online marketplace niches such as the digital marketplace, grocery, fashion, and electronics store.
Cartzilla’s home pages are built using WordPress’s native Gutenberg Blocks and do not use bulky page builders. They have included 30+ Gutenberg Blocks to customizer our home pages.
All in all, it’s super flexible and makes a stellar option if you’re building an online marketplace WordPress site within these niches.
Cartzilla Theme Features
- 6 Demos: Digital Marketplace, Grocery & Supermarket Store, 2 Clothing Stores, Electronics Store, Help Center
- Single / Multi-vendor Store
- 30+ Customizable Gutenberg Blocks
- Improved User Account Pages
- Beautiful Vendor Dashboard Pages
- Shop catalog Grid / List layout options + Shop Categories
- 3 Single Product variations Secondary pages: About, Contacts, 404, etc.
- Blog pages with different layouts
- 10 Header (Navbar) variations
- Built with latest Bootstrap – 100% Responsive
- Toolbar with Cart, Menu, Filters, etc. buttons designed specifically for handheld devices to improve user experience on the go.
- Speed up customization with Gutenberg Blocks
- Mobile Friendly Interface + Touch-enabled Sliders
- Mega-menu functionality
- Retina ready
- Font Icons
- Free licensed Google font used
- Detailed Online Docs
- W3C Valid HTML Code
- SEO Friendly Markup
Examples of the Cartzilla Theme
Currently, Cartzilla comes with four importable demo sites for the following niches:
Each demo site comes with a full set of content for all of your core and product pages. All of the demo content that you see is built with Gutenberg block for easy customization. Here are what the landing pages look like for the different demos:
All in all, the pre-built demo sites have a nice modern, professional look, which makes a good starting point for your marketplace site.
As mentioned, the theCartzilla – Digital Marketplace & Grocery Store WordPress Theme can be purchased from the Envato market. It is for $59 you get access to the theme Included: 6 months of support from MadrasThemes, You can extend the support period to 12 months by paying an extra $17.63. Both purchase prices include lifetime access to theme updates.
Cartzilla is easy to use woocommerce theme, that also appears to look great. It’s highly customizable, offers tons of layout options that can help take your e-commerce site to the next level.